[BLOGGER

Karyl, 14.
I don't scam.
I'm just here to earn pocket money for myself.
Don't trust me, don't buy.
CREDIT ME IF USING MY PICTURES.
DON'T EVER CENSOR MY PICTURES.

Emails will be replied within 24-48 hours.
You can contact me @ 97931413 for fast replies.
Mail : shoptillyoudro-p@hotmail.com
( P.S : Please fill in subject of email as (order/question/etc)
Blogshop opened since 10 April 2008 ♥


[NAVIGATIONS
HOME
BLACKLISTED
LOOKING FOR

INSTOCKS

Fbt shorts
Glow in the dark nail polishes
Mix & Match
Skinny Jeans
Raglan tees
Messenger bags
Onto Headphones
Mixstyle Headphones
Floral Tops
Helppppp.

Suppliers for -pretty high waist shorts! NOT ^$20. 
                      -kpop merchandise.
                      -dresses and tops spree 
                      -geo lens
                      -bags


Purple FBT selling BEOLOW $10. -i want the old purple.


basically, if you're a supplier around the east area (pasir ris, tampines, simei, bedok, etc) please contact me! :D 
thanks. xo.


Contact me at 97931413. 

Labels: